SHOP, Small Business Health Options Program
- Visit SHOP to learn more about health insurance for your employees in the Federal Marketplace website
- Businesses with 50 employees or fewer can offer Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) plans to their employees, starting any month of the year.
Coverage 2 Care – Roadmap
- Click here (PDF) to learn more about using your current Health Insurance
- An easy step by step book to help you understand your Health Insurance plan and what steps are needed to use your coverage.
Different types of Health Insurance
- Visit this website to learn more about different types of Health Insurance
- Click here to view the many different income levels for AHCCCS
- Click here to view the income levels for Marketplace
Frequently Asked Question for Marketplace
- Do you have questions regarding the Marketplace? Visit this website to learn more
Arizona Marketplace Calculator
- Visit this website to find out if you are eligible for a Financial Assistance in the Marketplace
Glossary of terms
- Click here (PDF) to learn more about Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- Use this handy guide to better understand the terms you are hearing when enrolling in Health Insurance
- Click here to learn more about the tax penalities for not having Health Insurance
- If you file Taxes and were Uninsured for more than 2 months, find out what you’re potential fee could possibly be.