Affordable Care Act
- Special Enrollment is now open for 2017!
- Based on Qualying Life Events, you may be eligible for Special Enrollment into the Marketplace.
- Click here to find out if you are eligible for Special Enrollment
- Open Enrollment closed on January 31st, 2017!
- Open Enrollment for 2017 is now over. See if your are eligible for Special Enrollment by visiting the Marketplace to shop for Health Insurance for 2017.
- Plans and Pricing
- Answer a few questions to find out what your estimated premium could be under the Affordable Care Act.
- Click here to find out now
- You may not have to pay the fee in certain situations. This is called having an “exemption.”
- Click here to learn more about the applying for an exemption from the penalty.
- Catastrophic Plan – Young Adults
- Click here to learn more about Catastrophic plans available for consumers 30 years old and younger.
Low income families
- AHCCCS – Arizona’s State Medicaid Program
- Offers health care programs to serve Arizona residents. Individuals must meet certain income and other requirements to obtain services Income chart
- KidsCare started receiving applications for Arizona Residents on July 26th with the coverage starting on September 1st.
- KidsCare premiums will cost no more than $50 per month for one child or no more than $70 for regardless of household size.
- Apply now at Health-e-Arizona Plus
- Connecting individuals and families to coverage, benefits and services. You can apply online for AHCCCS Medical Assistance, Nutrition Assistance, and Cash Assistance using Health-e-Arizona Plus (HEAplus).
- Visit Health-e-Arizona Plus today to create your account and apply for benefits.
- If you do not qualify for either program, you can look at PCAP as an option for discounted health care. You can enroll at one of the Community Health Centers or at a PCAP Enrollment Site.
Need FREE in-person assistance? Navigators and Certified Application Counselors are available to help!
- Find a location near you to apply…