Affordable Care Act
- Open Enrollment begins November 1,2018 and runs through December 15, 2018!
- Create your online account by visiting the Marketplace to see if you are eligible for a Special Enrollment.
- Plans and Pricing
- Answer a few questions to find out what your estimated premium could be under the Affordable Care Act.
- Click here to find out now
- You may not have to pay the fee in certain situations. This is called having an “exemption.”
- Click here to learn more about the applying for an exemption from the penalty.
- Catastrophic Plan – Young Adults
- Click here to learn more about Catastrophic plans available for consumers 30 years old and younger.
Low income families
- AHCCCS – Arizona’s State Medicaid Program
- Offers health care programs to serve Arizona residents. Individuals must meet certain income and other requirements to obtain services Income chart
- Click here to visit the AHCCCS website to find out more details!
- KidsCare is back in Arizona
- KidsCare Enrollment is ongoing for Arizona Residents.
- KidsCare premiums will cost no more than $50 per month for one child or no more than $70 for regardless of household size.
- Apply now at Health-e-Arizona Plus
- Health-e-Arizona Plus – Online Application
- Connecting individuals and families to coverage, benefits and services. You can apply online for AHCCCS Medical Assistance, Nutrition Assistance, and Cash Assistance using Health-e-Arizona Plus (HEAplus).
- Visit Health-e-Arizona Plus today to create your account and apply for benefits.
Need in-person assistance? Navigators and Certified Application Counselors are available to help you apply for Marketplace, AHCCCS & KidsCare! We offer free one on one assistance. Visit our Connector through your (smart phone or Google Chrome) today to schedule an appointment!